zondag 16 mei 2010

Sister Time

Last week my dearest sweetest sister came to visit me! I really missed her so it was great to be together again. She brought me loads of delicious things from Holland which I missed sooo much. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Especially the ricewaffels and roggebrood were great!! Of course we did some touristic stuff and sight seeing and it was great. It was her first time in Istanbul and I think she has seen most of the highlights now. Also I think I might have completely exhausted her…but I just wanted to show her as much as possible in those couple days. Sorry ;)
Today it’s my parents turn to come and visit me, really looking forward to that too. Even though the thesis stress is rising by the day, it would be good to have a break.
Which by the way leads me to the following. Since I really really want to make the deadline of 15th of June I won’t have a lot of time left to explore Istanbul and share my experiences. I will try to do my best but I guess the coming weeks will just be boring. Or actually I should use a quote by my friend Esther, I think it explains a lot ;) “I love spending my time at home working on my thesis while the sun is shining and the rest of the world is enjoying the good life!”





1 opmerking:

  1. Hahahah die foto's! Super bedankt voor de leuke week lieffie. Heel veel kusjes!
    xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen