zondag 31 januari 2010

Cold, Introduction and Party Peeps

The introduction day at Bilgi is tomorrow and I’m really curious about all the other Erasmus Students. I think it will be a very nice day…and evening. Just received a mail from the Erasmus Student Group with all the plans for the evening. To have an idea: “Right after that, we arranged a club full of joy and nice music for party people! =) You can join the crew after 23:00 for heading to one of the most known clubs in Taksim: Joker” The only thing is that I have a very annoying cold. I think I wasn’t really allowed to enjoy the nice weather on Saturday so now I’m punished with this nasty cold and headache. Well I’ve brought aspirins and tissues with me, let’s see how far it gets me tomorrow.

At least I’m very happy with all the movies I’ve brought with me. Today…they've been excellent company in my warm cozy room. If I don’t make it to the Joker party I will still enjoy myself ;)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten