dinsdag 9 februari 2010

First class and library trip

It looks like the registration process is almost coming to an end. I had my first Turkish class yesterday and it was really nice. Both the teacher and students are really enthusiastic so I hope this time I can really really improve my Turkish. I must say that hearing it all day long is a bit exhausting because I really have to focus all the time. But as time goes by I’m slowly getting used to it as well.
Today we had a trip to a few libraries together with our student coordinator from Holland. It was really such a nice trip. Suddenly we’re getting to know a whole different side of each other. Between the visits to the libraries we had ‘sahlep’ at the Grand Bazar and ate ‘kuru fasulye’ near the Süleymaniye Mosque. I’ve copied the pictures from internet because of course I forgot my camera today…


1 opmerking:

  1. Hi!

    Nice to read your experiences! Hope your having fun and enjoying your time in Istanbul.
    I miss you!

    Lots of love,

    Pelin

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen